The Sangriaville Community - An empowering support organization for the unique needs of women
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Disappointment happens
God is Good and He is in Contral
How to Be Good and Mad
Relax, Reflect, Rejoice and Renew
Are you a 'bag' lady?

Categories

Encouragement
Inspirational
powered by

Get Our Blog On...

Disappointment happens

Disappointment happens

The only sure way to avoid disappointment is to avoid doing anything with your life. But then that would be the ultimate disappointment.

When you step forward, you will occasionally encounter disappointment. However, if you never step forward, your whole life will be a disappointment.

Disappointment happens, and yet it never has to stop you. Disappointment, as painful as it may be, is a normal part of a rich, successful and fulfilled life.

Things are not always going to go your way. Fortunately, no disappointment has to be permanent, because you can always pick yourself up and move positively forward from it.

Right now, every disappointment you’ve ever known is in your past.
Right now, you have the opportunity to learn powerful, positive lessons from both the triumphs and the disappointments, and to find new energy for following your dreams.

Don’t take the disappointments personally, but rather, take them in stride. Then rise quickly above them, knowing that you have more and more of what  it takes to bring true richness and fulfillment to your life.

The fruition of beauty is no chance of hit or miss... it is inevitable as life.
My source of strength, my source of hope….is Christ Alone…

28 Comments to Disappointment happens:

Comments RSS
best essay uk on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 1:28 AM
Well what i have learned and what one of my teacher taught me was expectations leads to disappointments. Its simple if you expect and if it doesn't turn out the way you want, its disappointing

write me an assignment on Friday, July 27, 2018 1:44 AM
We can get update about different events which are best for us. Though we providing updated information about coming events. Some events are being organized for families. There is specific purpose for all guests in events.

uk essay writing on Friday, July 27, 2018 1:44 AM
A meditation, mantras and creating your life,keep it up with this shanyogakc blog,thanks for sharing with us. I had experienced a change in my life when I had meditated every night for almost three months.

Blade Runner Jacket on Friday, July 27, 2018 1:46 AM
I just loved your way of presentation. enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing. It is good to read blogs like this. As constantly, we appreciate yourself assurance and accept as true within us.

Smith on Thursday, September 13, 2018 5:26 AM
Valuable post.The only sure way to avoid disappointment is to avoid doing anything with your life.Thank you very much for sharing this post and continue sharing it. Playground tiles

Jason Bravo on Saturday, October 06, 2018 4:47 AM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.

John on Monday, November 26, 2018 10:17 AM
Bravo

best essay on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 12:15 AM
There are really some disappointments in our lives that we can't avoid. I believe that we can use these disappointments to make our lives better. They can help us see or realize the good side of life. I do believe that all we need is a positive outlook in life in order to make negative things turn into something positive. This might sound really hard but I know that this will result to something really good. We just have to believe and trust in our own capabilities.

nvsocialstudies.com on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 7:08 AM
this is such a good question. and reading different answers have given me pretty good perspective about the whole idea of the sangriavelli hopes and dreams. thanks for posting

papersplanet.com on Sunday, January 27, 2019 11:59 AM
wonderful and share worthy post! i really enjoyed what you tell about disappointment happens. He was really a master man. i will surely share it with my mates. cheers!

proessayreviews.com on Saturday, February 16, 2019 12:31 PM
I came to know about the way to avoid disappointment is to avoid doing anything with your life.. so I decided to check it out and I must say I am not disappointed with your idea. it is well thought out. keep up the work

zacky on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 5:26 AM
My Friend Recommended This Blog And He Was Totally Right Keep Up The Fantastic Work. how does super visa insurance work

Palwasha Khan on Friday, March 08, 2019 9:24 AM
Fantastic and share informative post. I really excited you are telling about disappointment happening. I am not disappointed with your idea.Keep it up.

writing reviews on Friday, March 08, 2019 1:18 PM
I am in a search of writers hopefully I'll succeed in finding one here. By the way, your forum looks super cool and innovative.

Cat6 plenum on Monday, April 01, 2019 5:16 AM
This blog divulges the emphatic empowerment of women through solacing their paucity in every ambit. This is the scrumptious blog and it gives conducive initiative for mellow standards for women in all fields

tableclothsfactory on Friday, May 31, 2019 8:21 PM
Disappointment happens

papersplanet on Saturday, June 01, 2019 12:19 PM
Wao its amazing way to get away from disappointments and I’m so happy to read this helpful article and we hope to enjoy more posts soon once more!

wholesale eyelashes on Tuesday, June 04, 2019 1:56 AM
Disappointment happens

wedding stubby holders australia on Wednesday, June 05, 2019 10:11 PM
Disappointment happens

iphone 8 plus cases on Saturday, June 22, 2019 9:11 PM
Disappointment happens

cat5e plenum on Sunday, June 23, 2019 4:20 AM
Shop BN Cables for Bulk Ethernet cat5e, cat6 Cat6a Plenum and Riser Ethernet Networking Cable & Accessories.

chthonic on Thursday, July 04, 2019 12:41 AM
Disappointment happens

net worth on Thursday, August 08, 2019 12:06 AM
Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.

luxury sofa Mississauga on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 4:03 AM
life has a balance rule, this blog here states the same. wow! blogger has nailed it with best descriptions and statements.

sims 4 skill cheats on Monday, October 14, 2019 1:51 AM
This Is Really Great Work. Thank You For Sharing Such A Useful Information Here In The Blog. It's new function in game sims 4 skill cheats the spells of realm magic.

sa on Monday, October 14, 2019 5:10 AM
This is a wonderful post.

dissertation abstracts on Wednesday, November 06, 2019 5:14 AM
We do always learn positive and negative lessons from both the triumphs and fails. My point is that we should never stop learning.

Twitter search on Monday, November 11, 2019 3:47 AM
Good review of this topic of students for jobs. I read this post it once and after finished my work reviews, I will try this, thanks for the nice sharing..